Sunday, January 25, 2009

It is Finally Up, I Promise...

Over the past year or so I have gone through several attempts to get a website up and running, which would have more features than this blog. These have all failed - until now. After finally investing in a web design program, I have designed a website that is online. The address is http://members.shaw.ca/jgadbois - bookmark it! Perhaps one day I will have my own domain, but for now this is the best I can do. Over the next little while I will be getting all the features of the site working. The site will feature tons of downloadable content, including articles (in Word format) and maybe even wallpapers and video tutorials. The possibilities are nearly endless! Currently only very basic introductory information and a few photos are live, but check back often for updates!

No comments: